Friday, April 17, 2009

Lots of Stuff

So, I really haven't had a lot of time to post things on here since Ladies' Retreat and my revelation. So much has happened.
My sister got engaged and has been on the phone with me several times a week to talk wedding plans. She's getting married June 27th. I'm very excited for her.
We went to LTC last weekend and it was great. I love watching kids succeed at things they've worked so hard for over the last few months. I pretty much had to sit on my hands to keep from signing to my signing kids when they messed up, but they made it through and two got gold and two got silver. Not too bad.
We got back and made it through the first day of school this week. Then, I got sick with what my coworkers had brought to school with them. Started out with a runny nose and stuffy head and sore throat. Moved on to a hugely stuffy head and barely able to lift it off the pillow. Moved on my chest so I've been coughing for two days. Doesn't this sound like fun? The good news is that I'm usually in the final stages of my sickness when it moves to the chest. And I guess it's good for my abs.
The first of the week wasn't great, despite the lack of sickness. I started a new cycle. Jeremy took it harder than I did, but we both suffered a bit. Sunday was hard for me, all the babies dressed up in their Easter finery. And it does seem like there are a lot of babies at church all of a sudden. I made it through and then had to deal with waiting for Jeremy while he dealt with it. He's one of these people who doesn't talk when they're sorting things out in their head so I never know exactly what he's thinking until he's gotten it all arranged and in an order that makes sense to him. That's hard on me because I'm the complete opposite usually. So, I really feel left out as he sorts through things, but it doesn't help for me to bug him about it because he'll tell me when he's ready. It's just hard for me to wait.
Every now and then I dream about being pregnant and it's so real that when I wake up I actually look for a baby bump. And then have to get over it the rest of the day. I have a call in to my doctor right now to see if she wants me to come in for another ultrasound next week. We'll see. I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, I need to find other things to focus on. Here I come, cast-aside-all-week projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment