Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

These are just a few things that perplex me lately.

  • Why it's so hard to believe that not only have I never had a drink, I don't want one.
  • Why some people have such a hard time getting along with their family, and even seem to like to fight with them.
  • Why everything seems to quit working and/or need to be replaced at the same time.
  • Why it's 80 degrees in February.
  • Why I can change four diapers in the time it takes for my preschool "aide" to change one.
  • Why I don't keep my kitchen clean all the time instead of letting it build up so that it takes even more effort to clean it when I do finally get around to it.
  • Why I want so desperately for my husband to get a job, even if it means moving, but am still afraid to move again.
  • Why I want so desperately to be pregnant but am also afraid of all that comes with it.
  • Why I can't forgive someone for something that wasn't even really their fault.
  • Why I'm tired until it's time to go to bed and then can't sleep.
  • Why I say yes to things and then really don't want to do them even if they do mean extra money.
  • Why we owe taxes when we don't make enough money to be able to afford to pay them (this actually may have changed since the last time I looked at it since the laws passed at the end of last year kicked in after the 14th of this  month and I haven't had time to look at it since).
  • Why I'm facebook friends with some people.
  • Why I don't do something about some of my great ideas.
  • Why I'm taking the time to make a list of things I don't understand.
  • Why I can't remember the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment