Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation and Other Important Things

 So, my husband graduated with his Masters on May 12th. Sorry I'm just now posting this. It was a pretty big weekend for us. We both took off Thursday and Friday that week to drive up to Memphis. He finished everything up Friday and graduated Saturday. He now has a Masters in Theological History or something like that. See how handsome he is?
Getting hooded
And one with me, of course!

This one I made him do. I teased him that it was better than a batman cape.

I'm so proud of him!

From left to right, his parents, his brother, us, my sis and her husband
Other things have happened since graduation as well. The headmaster at the school here asked Jeremy what it would take to get him to stay. He had mentioned one of the reasons (the main one) he was looking was for more money. We really want to start talking fertility treatments soon and can't do that on what we've been surviving on.
The headmaster talked to the school board who agreed to give him A TWENTY-PERCENT raise! So, we're staying another year at least here. It's not so bad. We have some good friends at church and I feel needed there. It does lead to other questions . . . like what will happen if the place I'm temping at doesn't need me anymore and I have to find something else again. But I'll face that when it happens and can't worry so much about it right now.
At least, that's what I'm telling myself. But we all know I'm a worrier, even when I tell myself not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment