Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Etsy Wish List

So, I saw this the other day on craftgossip.com and couldn't resist.  I love etsy, even have my own shop, and am always finding something I "need" on there.  So, here is a wishlist for me (kept under $100) and here's crossing my fingers that I win!

This daisy ring for $12 from lizhutnick because I love daisies and I love chunky rings.

Hat from BoringSidney (although I want a bunch more of these because I adore hats) because it's a great church hat.  ($55)

Custom stamp from cupcaketree.  I love stamps and think it would be neat to have all of hers-- they're so cute!  This one would come in handy for signing my work, though.  $12.

Earrings because I want to replace the strawberry earrings I lost ($8) from baublesbeads.

Decoration for the bedroom wall from JazzyGraphics for $10.

If my math is right, that only leaves me with $3.  I could probably find something else for $3 that I loved, but don't have anything off the top of my head right now so we'll just go with that.  Love me some etsy!

1 comment:

  1. ummmm. I think I'm going to do this, too. If I win, I'll buy you something off of your list :)

    ReplyDelete