Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stability or Something Like It

The job I've been temping at for about three and a half months now is going to hire me full-time. It's not my dream job or anything, but it's a job I know with people I know and a steady paycheck. And after 90 more days, benefits, too.
Somehow, everything seems to be falling into place lately. Jeremy got his raise. Our rent went down. And now I'm getting hired full-time.
I've got to admit, I'm sort of waiting for the floor to fall out from under us after not having things like this happen for so long.
So, prayers of thanksgiving and praise to our God who has helped us through the really hard times and is now blessing us beyond what we were expecting. Isn't that what He always does, whether we recognize it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment