Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cousins

One of the perks of last weekend was that we got to spend an extra day or so with my sister and her husband . . . and got to see one of Jeremy's cousins who lives in the same town as they do.  She informed Jeremy, though, that one of their other cousins is pregnant -- well, his wife is anyway.  Jeremy really had his heart set on being the first to give his grandparents a great-grandchild.  And this cousin and his wife aren't exactly trying to live like adults the last time we heard anything about them.  They're living with his parents and don't really have jobs and and and . . . it's not fair.  Jeremy was pretty quiet Sunday night while it sank in.  My heart's not much better right now.  I'm feeling like I've let him down because I'm unable to give him a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment