Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding

Last weekend we went east to see my brother get married.  :-)  Now, all three of us siblings are married and Mom and Dad have three children-in-law.  That's a funny word, isn't it?
Anyway, it was definitely colder in TN than here in TX, but it was a great weekend and I didn't want to come back when we had to.
Attached are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend.

My idea.  The sisters kissing their little brother.

The groom plays with legos at the rehearsal dinner -- what?  You didn't decorate your rehearsal dinner with legos?

His face when his bride came in.

Our whole family now.

Grandma always does the wedding party in Barbies.  She's amazing like that.

I think I like this girl!  :-)

Grandma and Grandpa add their thumbprints and names to the guest picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment