Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shout Out/Prayer Request

So, let me tell you about this amazing author I'm blessed to know through email.  I, an aspiring author, was invited into a wonderful group of Christian women writers who email each other and pray for each other and encourage each other . . . and critique each other's work sometimes.  Anyway, the one I'm talking about now is Sandi Rog.  She just published her first book at the end of last year and it's AMAZING!  Like, consider her another Francine Rivers.  Seriously.
The only thing is, the day her book came out, she found out she had bone cancer.  Yeah.  So, she's been fighting that and has been so strong and courageous (although she doesn't think so) through it all.  A week or so ago she had a bone marrow transplant which is supposed to kill off the cancer AND probably cure her MS, too.  She's been really tired and in a lot of pain, but she just posted this blog today and I had to share.  It just makes you feel better about life.
Also, check out her book which I have linked at the side.  It's so good you'll want to read it twice before loaning it to anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment