Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Almost to Action

Had an ultrasound on Monday (a day my doctor wasn't actually in the office -- no idea why they scheduled it that way, but that's another rant), and talked to him today. They found a small fibroid . . . tumor-like thing. I just hate the word tumor. He's not worried about it, says it doesn't appear to have any effect on my fertility and so we're moving on to the next phase of the plan. I'll start Clomid on Sunday (not as soon as I was hoping to, but at least we're getting closer) and then have another ultrasound on the 30th to see if it's working. We're starting again on the lowest dose since it's been so many years since we tried this.
I'm also going to try some herbal tea I found on amazon. It's called Fertilitea and there were quite a few really good reviews on it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it just seems like there's more action going on this time than the last time we tried anything. I'm hoping that's a good sign.
Say a few extra prayers. Last time I took Clomid, I enjoyed nausea, dizziness and major mood swings. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment