Sunday, October 7, 2012

Good Things

A friend pointed out to me the other day that I hadn't posted on here in a while. It's not that I hadn't had things in mind to post, just that I hadn't really sat down and done it.
So, here are some good things that have happend over the last month and a half. We paid off one credit card and the carpet that we had put in the house to sell it last year! We took the money from Jeremy preaching Labor Day weekend and used it on that first credit card. Then, when his raise kicked in in September, we used the raise and paid off the carpet. It's such a relief to just not have those hanging over us anymore. Now, we're down to two fairly big credit cards, but we're transferring their balances to another account so that we'll get 15 months with no interest. With that, we should be able to pay it off in a year or slightly more. I feel like I can breath again.
Also, health insurance benefits from my job kicked in this month so we are both going to get to go to the doctor. For the first time in a year, my husband is insured again and that is also a huge relief to me.
I'm trying to be grateful and not feel like the floor is about to open up and us fall through into more problems again. After several bad years, it's feeling almost too good to be true that this is working out so well right now. Please do me a favor and say a prayer of thanks for God answering those prayers the way He has and for taking care of us so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment