Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Daddy

Every time I think, "It's not fair," I hear my Daddy's voice saying, "Who told you life would be fair?" I know I sound really whiny when I say things like that so I try not to very often, but it does run through my head every now and then. And my Daddy's voice is ever there, echoing all the times he said it to me in the past.

A couple in class this morning announced they're expecting twins in July. I know it's not really right for me to think this way, but I can't help but thinking, "but they already have ONE kid and now you're giving them two more?!?" I don't mind them having more kids. I just can't understand why they can have three, when I haven't even been able to have one yet.

Psalm 27:14. It was in the sermon this morning. It's been underlined in my Bible for a long time. That and Isaiah 40:28-31. Look them up. I'm repeating them over and over in my head and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment