Friday, December 19, 2008

My Sweet Husband

Jeremy knows what a gift-giver I am. I love finding the perfect gift to give to someone to make their face light up. I was really excited when I accomplished that with the gifts I have my co-workers yesterday. Such fun. Jeremy and I also had our own little Christmas last night. He likes to have it just the two of us instead of just packing up our gifts to each other to take to our other Christmases at parents' homes. I got him a warm robe because he's such a snuggler and a few little things. He got me the agenda I'd been asking for, and a travel mug. And in my stocking I found a little box. I had been teasing him about wanting a Journey necklace (the one with all the different sized diamonds in a little swirly path) even though we both knew we couldn't afford it. When I opened the box, there was a little pink jeweled necklace that had different sized stones and looked sort of like a Journey necklace. I love it. And I love him for wanting to get me what I want even though we both know we can't afford it. I wish I could post a picture, but my camera is still without batteries. I've been buying more gifts than essentials lately.
We're packing up to travel today. We'll start at my mom's in Louisiana. Then, we'll head to his parents' on Christmas (in Memphis). Then, to Atlanta for a few days to see his grandparents. Then, back again. Whew. I counted it up and we will be driving through seven states! Makes you want to jump right up and join in, doesn't it? *laugh* I'll try to post some over the holidays, but if I don't, I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Way to go, Jeremy!

    What did you get all the folks at EC??

    ReplyDelete