Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This and That

I would post Christmas pictures of my house (which is actually fairly neat at the moment), but my camera batteries are dead and I keep forgetting to get batteries when I go to the store. Sigh. You'll just have to wait.
It's our last week of school before break and I'm glad about that. The kids are even more wild because the weather got REALLY cold here. But I love the bite in the air and the smell of wood smoke from the neighbors' chimneys. It makes it actually feel like winter.
I had my ultrasound this morning. I have ovaries and they have eggs. That's good. It was weird looking at the gray screen with the black blobs on it as she told me what they all were. I'm just glad she knows what she's looking for. She wasn't totally happy with how small the eggs/follicles were, though, so if we don't conceive this month, we go to a higher prescription of Clomid next month. NOT looking forward to that.
I have most of my Christmas shopping done. That feels good, for sure. I have to put together a few more gifts and finish my Christmas cards. Sigh. This is what I get for deciding to send them this year after all. Jeremy and I will have our own private Christmas Thursday night before we leave on Friday. We're starting by going to my parents' place in Vivian, LA. Then, we'll head to Memphis to see his folks. Then, we're going with them down to Atlanta for a few days to see his grandparents. Then, we do the whole trip in reverse to get home again! I counted it up and we're going to hit seven states (even if it's just driving through them) in 16 days. Whew! It makes me tired just to think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment