Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Horrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Pain

Have you ever felt like your insides were going to be ripped out of your body from the inside out, starting from your belly button and going down in a straight line?  I have!  Two months in a row now.
Yes.  I evidently had another cyst rupture.  Seriously not like this at all.  Was really hoping it wouldn't happen again.  But last night, shortly before I lost my dinner, the pain began and I knew it was going to get worse before it got better.  Today, it sort of feels like little knife stabs every now and then -- like every time I move or have to pee.
Doesn't this sound like fun?  Don't you want to try this, too?
I've been doing a few searches to see if maybe this has anything at all to do with my taking Yaz for a couple months to get my cycle kick-started again.  If it does, it's no wonder they're having all those lawsuits against it.  And I regret taking it forever.
I texted my sis again last night.  She says she has a cyst at the same time every month.  I can so empathize with her now . . . something I'm pretty sure I didn't want to be able to do.  Ouch.
I didn't even bother calling the doctor this time.  Who can afford to have an ultrasound every month so the doctor can look at it and tell you, "Oh, that's where the fluid is from where your cyst burst.  That's why it's hurting."  Yeah, thanks.  So much help.
Am I sounding a bit bitter and angry and upset?  It's because I am.
On another note, though, at least when my mom told me that another one of my cousin's is pregnant, I'm obviously stable enough to handle it right now.  No tears or feelings like someone stabbing me in the heart.  I just said, "oh, okay."  This will be her second child.  I haven't quite worked up to being really happy for her, yet, but it's not killing me to know about it, either.
Now, to get through this pain so I can get back to enjoying my last few days off of work . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment