Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heaven is sweeter

If I haven't posted it before, here is a link everyone should go check out.  It's a blog of some friends of mine.  In my post several months back about it could be worse, I think I referenced them.  They had a baby about three weeks ago who had a lot of health problems when she was born.  Her name is Maggie.  We've been praying for her since December when they found out there were a lot of complications and issues coming their way.  Today, Maggie joined our Father in Heaven.  It's definitely a sweeter place because she's there, but if you would, please say a prayer for these sweet friends of mine who are so sad today and in the days to come because they had to give their precious daughter back to God.  Because even though Heaven is sweeter, the earth will miss getting to enjoy that sweetness.

1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks for them! We will definitely keep them in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete