Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pampered Chef blog show beginnings

I have a great friend in Dallas who is doing a show for me right now . . . on her blog. I've never heard of anyone else doing this, so we'll see how it goes. If you want to see how we're doing it, check out her blog. She's super crafty and fun anyway, but I think she's doing a great job on the show, trying to get some more sales for me. If you're interested in doing the same thing, let me know. I'd love to help you earn free stuff.
As for me, I'm not thinking about that other THING. At least, I'm trying not to. Instead, I'm focusing on planting a garden, seeing my parents next week, going to Oklahoma for Spring break(Jeremy's doing a gospel meeting where my grandparents worship), fixing up the bathroom, booking plane tickets for my brother's graduation, selling Pampered Chef, working on a quilt I started in high school, and going to Europe with Jeremy's class at school next spring break. Probably thinking about a few other things, too. Anything but getting pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment